This conference highlights common childhood diseases and health technology through hands-on learning, networking, and keynote speakers.
Dr. Pooja Joshi; Dr. Mark Rasmus; Jake Overall; Lauren Adams, RDN, LD, CDE; Dr. John Condie (See attached "SNOI 2020 Conference Speakers")
This event offers
1.0 CE credit
Accredited by Northwest Nazarene University.
The 2020 Annual SNOI Conference will be held June 9-10, 2020
Vallivue High School Campus
1407 E Homedale Rd., Caldwell, ID 83607
A 2020 Vision for the Future
Conference participants will explore evolving care and technology in the areas of adolescent sleep science, diabetes, seizures, and immunization science. Additional topics include updates on Idaho’s new immunization laws, Google Apps, as well as designated time with conference network partners. Conference participants will be prepared to utilize evidence-based practice in advocating for safe, quality student care that promotes academic success and access to the school environment.
You will not want to miss out on this opportunity to network with other school nurses while earning college credit. Visit our network partners, silent auction, gift baskets, and raffle. Space is limited, register now!
Conference Agenda will be posted closer to the date.
To earn credit hours:
- You must attend the full (2 day) conference.
- Credit is available through Northwest Nazarene University Professional Development for a $60 fee.
- You have to register for credit through NNU separate from the SNOI registration. http://pdlearn.nnu.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=1656819&SectionID=1656825
- Submit a 1-2 page reflection paper on three conference topics, including one from network learning describing how the information will impact your professional practice.
- Complete a course evaluation at the end of the conference.
- For all questions regarding course content, please contact the instructor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPR COURSE - REGISTER HERE for AHA BLS Hybrid CPR Course - If you would like to renew your BLS-CPR card at the conference, please click on the above link and go to the website, scroll to the bottom of the registration link and select “click here to reserve a seat”, under Institution put in SNOI Conference (or add in the comments section). American Heart Association coursework will be done online in advance, followed by a brief in-person skills session on the evening of June 9th. An email will be generated to you from Sunshine CPR with additional information. Additional $28.50 payable to American Heart Association and $30.00 payable to Sunshine CPR. Price may be reduced based on the number of participants.
Registration Refund and Cancellation Policy
A refund minus a cancellation fee of $25.00 will be provided if the cancellation or request for a refund is received by SNOI 30 days prior to the event start date. All cancellations and requests for refunds MUST be submitted in writing. Send emails to email@example.com or letters to: SNOI, Attention: Alicia Jordan, Treasurer, 2145 W Secluded Ct, Kuna, ID, 83634